BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

First things First

Yes the time has come for another year of school. I think the kids were all excited to start a new year, well I guess as excited as they can be going back to school. Actually, Caitlyn was very much looking forward to being able to stay all day and being able to eat lunch at school. They all have great teachers and we are looking forward to a great year. While I am looking forward to getting back in a routine, I am definitely not looking forward to the early hours.




PS...take a look at Parker's bag. Yep I made it! Just a little proud.

1 comments:

Haylie said...

Someone has been busy blogging! Ha ha, love it. The kids are getting so big. P.S. I got a sewing machine for Christmas--so excited to use it!