BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 10, 2011

Endure

Ok, so since February of 2010 I have been potty training Parker. And pretty much it is already the WORST part of motherhood, but Parker is so completely stubborn it was 10 times worse. Basically I couldn't really say he was completely potty trained until the end of the summer, not because he couldn't get the concept, he just chose not to. Let me give you a scenario to explain the situation. We are at my moms house and he is wanting more juice. I tell him to go in and go potty first and then I will get his juice. He then gets upset and starts throwing a temper tantrum and I tell him he can't have any juice until he goes potty. So what does he do? Yep, sits down on my mom's kitchen floor and goes potty all over the floor. Exactly. So needless to say, now that Ireally don't need a diaper bag I am pretty sure I have earned this. Don't you think? :)


1 comments:

Niederfam said...

Indeed. Did it come with diamonds and gold chains too???? ;)