BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spooky Night (I really mean day)

I thought for sure with Halloween being on a weekend this year we would get to trick-or-treat at night, but oh no, I guess the city has a curfew ordinance that mandates trick-or-treating be done between 4-7 pm. So that is just what we did, except for at least this time we were a little more prepared. And in all fairness, I really do see the purpose of afternoon trick-or-treating, it is so much safer, I guess I just have fond memories of my own late night trick-or-treating adventures when I was growing up. So I promise, no more whining.

Just in case you couldn't tell, we have Spider-man here.
Here is the pirate princess. Emma is totally into the double identity thing, remember the vampire cheerleader last year?
Here is our very hip witch.
And of course Brandon couldn't resist the double blade weapon that came with this white ninja costume.

0 comments: