BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Round Two (or Three)

After all the craziness of Christmas morning got over, the kids got to open their presents from Grandma and Grandpa. They all loved everything they got, but Caitlyn I have to say had the BEST reaction. I wish I could have got it on a digital video, but I was taking digital still pictures and Matt had our normal video camera. Anyways, so for Christmas Santa had brought her an IPOD, so Grandma and Grandpa bought her a purple Hannah Montana docking station with a microphone. As Caitlyn tears back one side of the paper and can see what it is this is exactly what she says, in a very dramatic voice, "OH, no, Oh no, You didn't.." then she continues to tear open the rest of the package. It was like she couldn't believe they got her that, even though it wasn't something she was even asking for. Except for the funny thing was is that I am not sure she even knew it was an IPOD docking station until we told her. I don't know, it doesn't sound funny on paper, but believe me it was hilarious!



0 comments: