BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Birthday Boy

So basically I should just copy and paste everything I just posted about Cait's birthday to Brandon's. :) But, since I have always felt so guilty about having their birthdays only one day apart, I have tried so hard to make sure they each get their own special day and celebration. So, it is only fitting they should get their own special blog post, right? Brandon thinks it is so cool to have his birthday on Veteran's Day. We have tried to teach him what that day is all about, and I think he understands. He also wanted so bad to have a friend birthday party this year because we are moving and next year when he turns eight we will be in a new place. I felt so bad and almost gave in, but in the end we decided to stick to our 4, 8, 12, 16 rule (those are the ages the kids get a friend party). He was a good sport and was just happy to get to see his dad on the weekend. He has really missed him because they are such good buds right now. Besides, mom just doesn't wrestle as good as dad, right? Anyways, Happy Birthday Brandon! We love You!

0 comments: