BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pretty Ballerina

Observation day came once again at Emma and Cait's ballet studio. Cait was sick on this day, so we just got to see Emma. I love to get to see her as a little ballerina, maybe it brings back memories from my childhood and a little wishful thinking. BUT, Emma doesn't share the love. We had a talk about it the other day and she told me that she ballet was ok, it just wasn't her favorite (trying to let me down easy) and it was kind of like being in school, lots of concentrating. SO, if she had her choice she would rather do horseback riding (that darn love of animals). If it has to be horses I guess it is a good thing we are moving to the south.


1 comments:

Haylie said...

Good point about living in the south. Has she actually ridden a horse not on a rope? I think she might change her mind. Ok wait, she's braver than me...so probably won't change her mind! :)