BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Arrrgh! (It's a Real Pirate's Word)

I don't know where my mom gets her energy and I was definiely not blessed with the "party gene" considering my poor kids only get a friend birthday party every 4 years, but this summer she wanted to throw her grandkids a little party, just because it would be fun and they would definitely love it. She and my dad (her willing? helper) gave the boys a pirate party. They got to eat pirate pizza and peg leg pretzels, make their own goblets to drink from, dress-up in full pirate attire which included eye-patch, whiskers, and hook hand, walk the plank, and of course what pirate party would be complete without a treasure hunt? The boys LOVED it! Here are just a couple of pictures of the gazillion I took. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! ARRGGH!

0 comments: