BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

4th Continued

After our Plain City festivities, we just had to continue the celebrations with a little water fun at Aunt Alli and Uncle Jerry's. They have a great pump up water slide that the kids loved going on. Grandma and Aunt TT had some fun water games planned like water kickball and a sponge relay. We ended the day with yummy taco salads from Taco Time. And just as a side note, Grandpa and daddy were in big trouble because they paid, yes PAID, Brandon to dump a great big bucket of COLD water on his totally unsuspecting mom, yes that would be me! I didn't even see it coming, I was totally dry and engrossed in a conversation with my mom and sisters, then the next thing I know I am soaking wet, freezing cold, and speechless. What was the price for this evil scheme? $5 bucks! Yes, what my kids won't do for a little green. I was trying to be a good sport, but someone definitely slept on the couch that night! :)

0 comments: