BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 15, 2009

Six Flags of F-U-N

So the kids talked us into heading over to Six Flags.  It's always a great place to be because there are great coasters for the adults ( I think Superman and the Raging Bull are close contenders for favorites) and lots of kiddie rides for the kiddos.  Grandma is always super nice to watch the little ones while the "big kids" ride some of the big rides.  Just in case anyone ever decides to venture, the Flash pass is most definitely worth the money and I just have to say you know when you are getting old when you come off a ride and think that wasn't the best idea.  I remember going to Lagoon with my Dad and begging him to take us on the Roll-O-Planes and after reluctantly accepting I could see how painful of an experience it really was for him.  I would think to myself that it really wasn't that crazy of a ride, but now I completely know how he was feeling--so sorry Dad for all those forced Roll-O-Plane rides.  :)



One night we were at Six Flags it was pouring rain.  Parker thought playing in the puddles was just as fun as any ride.  



0 comments: