BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 15, 2009

Parker's First Birthday

For Parker's first birthday we just had family over for a small party.  It was so fun to celebrate this day with everyone and it is amazing to see how fast he is growing up.  Don't you just wish they could stay in that cute, immobile, baby stage forever?
How old are you?


OK, so cake decorating isn't really my thing.

Before

After
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for my first truck!

Ride that buckin' broncho!

This is my favorite picture---future party animal!

Thanks Uncle Alan and Aunt Melissa---unfortunately I bleed R-E-D----Go Utes!


Here is Parker digging in to his first cake.  He loved it!  PS..Sorry about the sideways video, I couldn't figure out how to turn it, but you get the idea.



This was kinda funny....

0 comments: