BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Frazzled

Ok, so I went to do some Christmas exchanges the other night and I just had to laugh at myself and the frazzled mess I was in . I didn't have a receipt and so the cashier was suppose to give me a merchandise credit, but on accident he gave me cash, but asked if I could go spend it in the store. So I was trying to be nice and oblige and went to pick out something for the same price of the item I returned. So I found something and picked up a little candy treat for myself and headed to the counter. He rings me up and it turns out I am over the cash amount. Embarrassing! So I have him take off the treat and figure that would be good. Well, not so. So here I am digging around my purse for 15 cents and do ya think I could find any? No, and by this time there is line forming. So I have run out to my car dig around for change, because every other time there is a mountain of change. But, not so on this night, I was lucky that I found 5 pennies. I know you are thinking by now just use the dang debit card already, but I was so frazzled it didn't even cross my mind. Luckily I happened to have a dime in my coat. I know this is random but it was so embarrassing as it was actually happening---one of those just laugh at yourself moment.

2 comments:

Niederfam said...

I HATE stuff like that, I'm glad you were able to find the "lucky" dime......:) It's true, we need to laugh at ourselves a little more often, don't we???

Heidi Kjar said...

I too am so BUGGED when stuff like that happens, isn't it unbelievable how it happens like it does- like when it already is bad there's 4 or 5 other things that start happening that make it even more bad! I have had those situations for sure and I just sit and think "why?" "why did that have to just happen?" Anyways, it's usually funny a while after.
Thanks for the funny post, it was fun to read.