BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Summer in Ohio

Yes, Amy is holding a pumpkin and no I didn't mess up on my title. It was so hot the day we went to the pumpkin patch in Ohio with my Mom and sis Amy, and my sis Tara and her kids. As we were walking from the parking lot to join the festivities we over heard some people comment that because it was so hot, the pumpkin patch just wasn't as fun. Hah, we thought, what a bunch of party poopers. But can I just say that by the time we were finished we totally understood what they meant. I mean it wasn't just hot, it was blazing hot. Let's just say that instead of sipping warm apple cider we were chuggin gallons of water! Yeah, pumpkin patches just aren't the same in the blazin heat.

Brando's pumpkin is as big as he is.
The perfect pumpkin is always the one in the middle.

Here's my pumpkin. I wanted to pick it out all by myself.


We're going on a hayride. Do we look hot? Honestly, Brandon was begging not to go because it was so hot. I guess Ohio was in some kind of random heat wave. . ..typical right?




Need a lift anyone?





Emma, Brandon, Cait, and Carter peeping out the Jack-O-Lantern

























0 comments: