BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Roadtrip

Emma had an extra long weekend in October, I thought it would be fun to go on roadtrip to visit my sister Tara and her family. I did learn one thing, roadtrip and newborn baby should never be in the same sentence. Not that Parker or any of the other kids did bad, but a trip that should have been a quick jont, took all day long! Thank goodness my mom and sis Amy were there to keep my sanity. Anyways, the kids had a great time visiting thier cousins Carter and Cannon. Every day ended in complete exhaustion and we just happened to catch this on camera. It looks like Brandon and Carter are holding hands....but they didn't do it on purpose. Funny huh.

Decorating pupkins from the pumpkin patch.
We opted for painting instead of carving. The kids love it and quite honestly so do I, so much less mess.


You can't see it too good but Caitlyn and Carter were best friends in this picture. They were having the best conversation just the two of them. And you jus got to love Cait's hair, she was so proud she did it all by herself.

0 comments: