BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 22, 2010

Sunday Jam

When I was growing up my family spent pretty much every Sunday at my Grandparents house, along with lots of my cousins. We had dinner and then while the adults would sit and chat the kids would entertain themselves. We did all kinds of things like jumping on the tramp, going on adventure walks, and making up games in the basement. Today, we are lucky and my kids get to see one set of their grandparents every Sunday. While they love spending time with them and eating Grandma's "homemade" lasagna, we don't live by any cousins so the majority of the time the kids just hang out with each other. One Sunday Caitlyn and Emma made up a little performance to Aaron Carter's "That's How I Beat Shaq," and set up the play room for their "audience" (the rest of us). Here it is for your viewing pleasure.

0 comments: