BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Go D'Backs!

Brandon started T-ball in April.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to make his first game, but Matt came through and took some great pictures.  At first the players were just hitting from a T, but by the end they were hitting off a coach pitch.  Brandon said his favorite position to play is pitcher, and just today he made a great play to first base and got the runner out.  Although I have to say that I think we might be in trouble in the future because after I had been to 2 or 3 games, Brandon and I were talking one day and he said, "You know mom, you really can't talk to me during the game, I need to pay attention to the ball."  I am thinking when I tried to talk to him, but I didn't, I was just "cheering" for him when he got a hit and stuff, so I said, "Do you mean when I was cheering for you?" and he said, "yeah, you have to be quiet."  So I took that as he was embarrassed that I was being so "loud" so I have been trying to keep it to a minimum. 

 

2 comments:

Tara said...

Way to go Brandon!! That is so fun. Carter is sitting here watching this movie with me and everytime Brandon would run to a base he would yell "TES" he then followed that with "Brandon is the BEST at baseball! We agree! :)

Niederfam said...

Mitt is SOOOO jealous, and likes to watch the movie over and over of Brandon playing.......GO D'backs!!!