BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 14, 2008

Updates

I know that I need major updates, and I thought Sunday would be the day, but it took me so long to figure out how to save all of my widgets (the sidebar stuff), that I only had time to pick a new layout (it was time to say goodbye to St. Patrick's Day polka-dots). And this week is crazy cuz I am getting ready for a little "girls weekend" in Chicago with some of my Aunts and Grandma and cousins and mom and sisters. So it has been crazy busy trying to get everything ready. So, as soon as I get back I am ready for some bloggin!~

1 comments:

Niederfam said...

I totally remember the storms from growing up, they are AWESOME and a little scary all at the same time. I like the background. ENJOY your girls weekend, sounds fun to me!!! :)