BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 4, 2008

HSM OVERLOAD

If you understood the title you just might have HSM overload too. That's right, I am on official High School Musical overload. How can you tell, you might be wondering? Well, the first clue was when we were listening to the HSM 2 soundtrack in the car (for the millionth time), I noticed that I could sing EVERY word to Humahumanukanukaapuoa'a...exactly my point, try just saying it, let alone singing it. Another dead give away is when Caitlyn was watching the movie (for the millionth time) and I got all choked up during Troy and Gabriella's break up scene...I mean she gave back the "T" necklace and everything. Last, but certainly not least, begging Caitlyn for the Gabriella pawn in the Disney version of Monopoly Jr. Yeah, let's just say I am not looking forward to the HSM 3 realease.

3 comments:

Johnson said...

That cracks me up Janaye. Hayden hasn't ever seen the movie, but we have the theme song on a CD mix and he always asks me to play it for him. We put it on and dance around the room. I will have to watch HSM 2. Very funny.

Niederfam said...

too funny,i'm sure i'll be a seasoned veteran in no time, mitt's not quite there YET....so we'll see, although i really do want to see that show.....i know i am LAME-O........;)

Thayne6 said...

We love HSM at our house. Even Jacob knows most of the songs. You should look at this video Shannon Bankhead took of her son Porter. It is hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=theextremeone14

Jamie